Well, it’s official.
All of the wild rumors swirling around the internet for the past couple weeks have finally been confirmed.
Cardi B just admitted that Offset is currently cheating on her.
“What do you want me to do?” says an exasperated Cardi.
this tweet is pretty heartbreaking and tells us a few things about the Bodak Yellow rapper.
- She knows that Offset has not just cheated on her in the past ( as in before the engagement), but is currently doing so, and probably has no plans to stop.
- She plans to stay with him despite his infidelity.
- She has an extremely low self-esteem.
“What do you want me to do? Go fu** me another Ni**a? Start all over again and get cheated on again?”
Cardi B believes that no matter who she dates, she will probably eventually get cheated on. She is convinced that it happens to everyone, and is pointless to try to avoid.
On the surface level, this seems to be a pretty cynical view of men.
But if you look at her specific situation- maybe she’s right to some extent. It’s not exactly absurd to think that rappers are more likely to cheat on their significant others than “normal people”.
- Normal men don’t have thousands of model-level-hot women aware of their existence, let alone actively pursuing them.
- Normal men don’t have access to helicopters, yachts, Lamborghinis, mansions- and similar things that make you go ” yeah that dude probably cheats on his wife”.
And sure, Cardi B could pull a 360* and start dating Dave the Janitor from Boise Idaho- he would be fucking thrilled to marry Cardi.
But when do female hip-hop stars start dating loser men that live in cornfields? Never, that’s when.
Besides, Dave the Janitor will eventually develop a severely displaced sense of confidence from successfully bagging Cardi B.
He’ll eventually cheat too.
There’s been a lot of drama over the last few weeks with Offset that has led up to this Twitter revelation.
- Offset’s i-cloud got hacked, showing a video he took of Faith Niketzi naked in a hotel bathroom. The footage was supposedly taken before he and Cardi B were engaged- but the damage was still done none the less.
2. Celina Powell came out and said Offset is the father of her unborn child. In addition to the fact that she demanded $50,000 to have an abortion, she also has made false pregnancy claims against other rappers. Offset and Cardi B both claim to have never even met Celina.
3. Now, another video has surfaced showing a dude who looks a lot like offset, banging another chick that is clearly not Cardi B. The footage isn’t very clear, so we can’t say for sure if it’s really him. Of course- Offset totally denies these allegations.
So what do you think will happen? Will Cardi B stay with Offset despite his apparent cheating? Or will she stand her ground, throw her 500k engagement ring at him and say “Audios Migos”.
We’ll find out soon enough!