You must have seen a video back in 2015. It showed two cops investigating an Indian guy high on drugs with some illegal stuff in his car.
That guy had tons of lies in his bag, too. If you believe he was the worst liar ever, maybe you should see the latest video which is almost similar to the previous one, except for the lead character – a suspicious nigger carrying illegal drugs trying to fool the cops with lots of different stories.
Take a look at the video here:
As per the video, cops spotted a suspicious person hiding some stuff under his t-shirt. The guy didn’t have any ID and looked confused when they asked his name. But soon, he seemed to remember his name, he said, “Robert”.
The cops asked him to come close so that they can check him for any suspicious things he might be carrying. But he made it clear from his gestures that he didn’t want to cooperate with them. Then he made life difficult for himself by running away from the scene.
He ran a few paces, took a left turn and tried to hide himself under the floor of an apartment. Unlucky for him, one of the cops following him caught him as he was half under the base of the house. Cops recovered the substance he was carrying and started questioning. This is where the boy started giving all sorts of excuses and stating different stories some of which will definitely make you laugh.
To start with, the person refused to accept that the house belonged to him. In fact, he associated an interesting story with it. “It’s a lot of people coming in this house,” he said, “late night,” he added, “and I am also coming here every night”.
When the cop said he would send CNT to talk to him, he came up with the hilarious response (confidence is plausible though). He said, “Then this will be the break down moment in my life,” The video went on an on with such funniest replies and became a viral hit in the matter of days.
The video got uploaded on 12 May 2017, and so far, it has earned close to 299,400 views. Even better! It has got close to 6,100 Comments. Take a look at the comments below the video. Here are some of them:
- Yourallmorons commented, “I believe em’…he couldn’t of made ALL that shit up off the top of his head…either that mf is telling the truth or he intelligent as a mf lol”
- Rob C. said, “Lol that shit was funny af, straight out of a hood comedy movie.. i hope they let him go.”
- BaltimoreBeast came up with interesting thoughts, “Wow a cop that doesn’t shoot a fleeing black man, it’s a miracle. It’s refreshing to see a cop who knows how to handle a situation.”
- Reality Reese said, “Well… I, for one, do believe him? He just hid under the wrong house at the wrong time…”
- A video with such a high engagement is like a piece of gold. But we recommend you should watch it before embedding it on your blog.